Monday, October 28, 2013

Trick or Arting!

Saturday was a wonderful day for arts and crafts for our wonderful students. FSU museum hosted a trick or Arting( I like the way that sounds) event for all elementary schools in the area.  I had one student to come and I was so excited. It was for two hours and all of the students came in their costumes. So cute!

This is the exhibit that is up in the gallery for this month and next month. Amazing Work! Looks like a project might be coming from this work. UMmmmmmm.






 This is my student. Too cute!! He had so much fun and his grandmother was just so supportive and she had a great time also.
Some teachers brought some work, but I forgot my work, so sad. I really like this one because it's looks like what we are doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment