Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ARTSONIA WELCOMES SABAL PALM

Sabal Palm is now on ARTSONIA!!!! Artsonia is an on line museum that showcases only children's art work. How Cool is that!!! Now a few things have to be done. I need some parent consent. I was told our school does have these things on file but looking for 500+  permission forms is not going to be on our secretary's list of important things to do, anyway I don't want to bombard her with this she has been super busy. I decided to send my own and follow up with her later. If you are a parent of reading this you can go online and give consent and not have to sign a single piece of paper. I am really excited to see our students work displayed in other places. So check us out. I will be uploading and as parents sign on you will start seeing our wonderful artist work displayed.


No comments:

Post a Comment