Friday, October 25, 2013

Learning how to give a critique.

So I have been on other Art Teacher Blogs and Websites trying to find a way to introduce the students to giving Critiques. So with a lot of research and God. I created a sheet that would work for our class. The students did a very good job and followed directions very well. They were also very honest.




So we answer the questions and you name and the person's paper that you critique. then when we are done we give it to the person so that they can look it over and take in some peer review. They are always hearing me talk about the work so now it's good to hear what your classmates think.

The questions are simple( I got some of them off of Pinterst) Name something you liked about their work.

Make a suggestion about their work that could make it better.

Name something else you liked about their work.

I think this is a good start for them learning how to look at work and analyze it. Now all I have to do is teach them the vocabulary and the language and we will be cooking with grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment