Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Twitter Feedback

I was trying to figure out a cool way to do exit tickets in my class. I wanted to know what the students remember or took away from that's day's lesson. So I was scrolling Pinterest, yes Pinterest again, and I came across some one who did a physical twitter board. I said "Awesome" and decided that is what  I will do. So I attempt to have them "TWEET" after every class. This is how it works: 5minutes before class is over I give them all Post it's and they have to write their name, teacher code and the date. After that they just answer the question that is on the Twitter board, put the post it on my twitter board and line up. If I like something they said i retweet it on my twitter feed which is posted all around the room. The students seem to like it and it helps me to see what they are taking away from the lesson. Haaahah also they want there statement re tweeted *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment