Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Retweet

Teacher Tweet: Name two things that you learned today in Art

RT@ Shaward     I learned about the Primary and Secondary Colors

RT@ Samuel   I learned how to mix the Primary Color.

RT@ Roger   I learned about the Primary and Secondary Colors.

RT@ Atlantis  I learned how to Sort Primary and secondary colors on a card

RT@ Lelani I learned how to mix a couple of colors.

RT@ Jernijiah  We learned to mix up the Primary and Secondary Colors together and how to name our colors

RT@ Amonne I learned that Blue,  yellow, and red are primary colors

RT@ J'niyah I learned how to make colors and swatches

RT@ T'liyah  I learned how to paint Primary Colors

RT@ Tyra Today in art I learned Primary colors and I learned if a partner leaves something out you should tell them.

RT@ Jasmine B. I learned about colors. I learned how to do the color wheel.

RT@ Tavares I learned to do ice cream scoops and to learn to do my tweets

RT@ Aaliyah I learned that how Henri Matisse looks.

RT@ Jayla L. We learned about the color wheel           

No comments:

Post a Comment