Friday, February 28, 2014

Project OverLoad 1st Grade- Kindergarten

So the 1st graders and Kindergarten class have been heavy into Chinese culture. I have to say I had a great time with these projects and I learned a lot about Chinese culture also. I had to do research to make sure I was teaching the correct information. I am super impressed with the work my students have turn in this nine weeks. I think I did a better job teaching it then last year.

 
 We made the Chinese scrolls again in 1st grade. This time we used watercolor paper. I like it so much better.

 In first grade we also made the cherry blossoms. This project is quick and my students love blowing the paint through the straws.


 The Kindergartners are learning about Chinese Dragons and symbols.

No comments:

Post a Comment